With this delicious bottle of Thai Vinaigrette, you can whip up a dish like the Chicken Salad Wraps I made in just 10 minutes!
This recipe only contains simple ingredients that you probably already have laying around in your kitchen. I used chicken, but if you are vegetarian or vegan, switch it out for tofu or tempeh.
Lettuce wraps will keep your meal simple and healthy, but for a heartier option go for a rice bowl instead.
It looks even better close up, mmmmmm looking at this already makes me hungry!
Before I assembled it all together in the lettuce wraps, you could just have it like this – an easy Thai Chicken Salad
Servings: 1 to 2
- 1 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 medium chopped red onion
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoons minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/2 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Thai Vinaigrette
- 2 to 3 romaine leaves, washed, dried and chilled
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Season chicken with salt and pepper then grill and cut into strips or shred.
- Combine the chicken with the red onion, green onions, ginger, and sesame seeds.
- Toss with Thai vinaigrette and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
- Wrap the salad between two romaine leaves and serve.