Add a kick to your boring soba noodles with this delicious SPICY Peanut Noodle recipe! Ready to test your taste buds? Try this Spicy Pepper Relish, “Get Me a Switch” by Cottage Lane Kitchen.
Simple, super quick, yet deliciously flavorful!
You can even switch out the chicken for tofu if like. This recipe feeds 1 HUNGRY foodie! :)
- 1 packets of buckwheat soba noodles (or any other noodles you wish)
- ½ Chicken Breast
- ¼ cup of Peanut Butter (or Almond butter)
- ¼ cup of water
- ⅛ cup of soy sauce or Tamari – you can use Gluten Free or low sodium
- 1 tblsp rice vinegar
- 1 tblsp brown sugar (depending on the sweetness you desire)
- 1 tsp – 1 tblsp – Cape Fear or Get Me A Switch Spicy Pepper Relish (depending on the level of heat you desire)
- ½ – 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- ½ clove of garlic (can omit)
- toasted sesame seeds & peanuts to garnish
- Cilantro or Italian Parsley & lime wedges to garnish
- Boil saucepan of water and add noodles – cook 3-4 minutes until al dente. Remove and drain water, cool noodles in cool/cold water, add back in pan
- Cut chicken breast into 1-2 inch pieces. Marinate with salt and pepper, and set aside.
- Meanwhile, dd remaining ingredients (except greenery) and place in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth
- Pour peanut mixture into noodles and stir until well blended
- Pour noodles into bowl(s), add chicken, and garnish with chopped cilantro or Italian parsley and a lime wedge, sesame seeds and peanuts