DIGITAL MARKETING INTERNSHIP
Undiscovered Kitchen (UDK) is a digital farmer’s market for small batch, artisan food products from around the country. We’re looking for an extremely driven individual to join our team as the our digital marketing intern. You will be working directly with the company’s CEO on social media marketing, blogging and researching new and unique projects related to the artisan food industry. This role requires an extremely assertive, creative, independent and entrepreneurial individual who can take initiative, think outside the box and problem solve any situation. Your work will directly affect the company’s growth which is why we’re also looking for someone who cares deeply about their work and results.
This is a remote position, however, we’re looking for someone truly dedicated and passionate about the position with a great work ethic and a thirst to learn. Our TOP priority for everyone we work with is to make sure you’re able to strengthen and learn many new skills with relevant work experience (we won’t waste your time with busy work). Looking for personality and passion – generic applications that aren’t tailored to this position will not be considered. The time commitment required is at least 20 hours per week. We will also work with you and your university for credit if it’s available.
- Create engaging content for Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram
- Grow the social media communities of each platform
- Blogging & blog marketing
- Research projects related to the artisan food industry
- Business development and discovery
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
- B.S. Student
- Excellent writing, grammar and communication skills
- The ability to communicate ideas in a concise and effective manner both written & verbally
- The ability to take initiative
- Ability to take criticism & feedback positively
- Strong work ethic
- Attention to deadlines & details
- Optional: Foodie!
Please email your resume to: Evona Niewiadomska | firstname.lastname@example.org