Host the perfect game viewing with these super bowl recipes. These foods are perfect, easy and tasty!
We believe the perfect party consists of a great game and a flavorful spread of these super bowl recipes! Your annual Super Bowl party is your chance to impress with party platters your guests have never seen before and flavors that’ll linger long after the game has ended!
To help keep your guests full and happy, we’ve sourced an arsenal of delicious recipes and cocktails that’ll make sure you score big this year! Check out the sneak peak below and read our full list of 7 Super Bowl Recipes For Your Party’s Offense on BuzzFeed
Here’s a quick preview:
Strawberry Jalapeño BBQ Chicken Wings by Joy of Kosher Blog:
The quarterback is your crowd pleaser – the dish everyone’s going to talk about! While everyone one else is serving your standard, run-of-the-mill chicken wing dish, this recipe is nothing if not extraordinary, with a spicy and fruity twist. It’ll be something your guests have never seen or tasted before, giving you a chance to catch them off guard and score a touchdown!
Strawberry Jalapeño BBQ Chicken Wings by Joy of Kosher Blog
• 1 pound chicken wings
• 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
• 1 medium onion, chopped
• 1/2 cup Deaf Man’s Mango XXX BBQ Sauce
• 1/2 cup strawberries, chopped
• 2 jalapeños, halved, seeded, and coarsely chopped
• 1/4 cup ketchup
• 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
• 2 tablespoons Mike’s Hot Honey
1. Heat vegetable oil in a small pot over medium heat. Add the onions and saute for 5 minutes, until soft.
2. Add ketchup, strawberries, jalapeños, vinegar, honey and Deaf Man’s barbecue sauce.
3. Bring the mixture to a boil then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10-15 minutes, until thick.
4. Marinade the chicken wings in the Strawberry Jalapeño BBQ Sauce for 1 hour in the fridge.
5. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Place the marinated chicken wings on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or foil.
6. Bake the wings for 30 minutes then flip and cook for another 10 minutes. Flip the wings back over one more time, set the oven to broil and cook the chicken for 5 minutes, to give the chicken a dark and crunchy topping.
Mini Deep Dish Pizzas by E is for Eat Blog:
Bacon Bourbon Barbecue Chicken Kebabs by Host the Toast Blog:
Read our full list of 7 Super Bowl Recipes For Your Party’s Offense on BuzzFeed